The most precious memories are kept in our hearts. They are no doubt followed by those we have captured in photographs, as they awaken warmth, gratitude and joy.
At Lumada, we are aware of the priceless and timeless nature of photographs, which is why we have created commemorative candles that can be adorned with your most treasured memories. You can choose any photo that holds a special place in your heart.
You can choose to have the candle decorated with a photo of a loved one, your favourite spot, a pet or a favourite saint or have it printed with a favourite verse. It is a truly unique and special way to pay tribute to a loved one.
All candles are very beautiful on their own, but your photo will make them truly one-of-a-kind.
Choose from different designs and colours.
We feature a wide range of candle designs, so you can opt for the shape you like best and choose your favourite colour or colour combination.
- The LPS01 candle is the most elegant. It can be ordered in different colour combinations with red, blue and white.
- The VIS20 candle is extremely sophisticated. Available in red, white, silver and gold. Your chosen photo will be captured in a beautiful frame.
- The VIS25 candle is simple and timeless.
- The smallest memorial candle, LES050, measures only 110 mm in height and features an endearing and elegant design. You can choose between red, white, silver and gold.
ADVANTAGES OF FLAMELESS MEMORIAL CANDLES
The candles are unique and personalised.
They can feature photographs of your most cherished memories.
They are recyclable.
They can be used to express your deepest feelings for a loved one.
The candle will last for at least 2 months, and even longer if you change the battery.
They can be used on graves or indoors.
By choosing a personalised flameless candle, you will be giving a part of yourself while reducing your carbon footprint.
HOW TO CHOOSE A PHOTO FOR A MEMORIAL CANDLE?
We recommend choosing a photo that holds a lot of meaning for you personally and would make your loved one happy as well. The photo can be in colour or black and white.
Many people choose photos that reflect joy, happiness or love. You can choose a photo from your private collection or opt for a motif with personal meaning – your church’s patron saint, pet, home or favourite place of a deceased person.
If you like to create art, you can decorate the memorial candle with your own artwork. It is important that the image is high-quality and in a high enough resolution (at least 300 dpi).
There is surely no better gift for the various anniversaries and birthdays of the deceased. This is a wonderful gesture showing that they will not be forgotten.
HOW TO CREATE A MEMORIAL CANDLE?
The whole process is very simple.
- Choose one of four memorial candles.
- Upload the photo to your computer or other electronic device.
- Drag it into the frame and select the desired position.
- You can write a saying, name or anything you like.
- Choose your colour, colour combination and flame colour.
- Place your order and we will deliver the candle to you promptly.
You'll never get tired of a memorial candle, it will last for months and will serve as a memento of your most cherished moments spent with a loved one or pet.
A MEMORIAL CANDLE IS A WONDERFUL PERSONAL GIFT.
Imagine the delight of your family and close friends if you gifted them a candle with a photo of a deceased person or even a pet.
Candles are a symbol of peace and eternity. The combination of light (flame) and a beautiful photo conjures up romantic luminescence that evokes the most cherished memories. It fills the heart with love and gratitude that this person was a part of our lives.
The memories of those who have left this world must be celebrated. With small gestures like a memorial candle this can be done in a truly unique and beautiful way.
DIFFERENT WAYS OF USING MEMORIAL CANDLES
- Memorial candles are most often used as grave candles, but can serve a variety of purposes if suitable photos are chosen.
- They can brighten up your living room and create an intimate light to boost your well-being.
- If you opt for festive motifs, they are the ideal decoration for Easter, Christmas and other important holidays.
- They can also be used in gardens, on balconies and other areas intended for relaxation.
- But they are certainly excellent for places where the sight of them will always warm your heart.